Terms and Conditions
General Rental Information
The renter and the driver have to be in possession of a valid driving license.
Please show a valid ID card or passport at time of pick up.
Minimum age in Cyprus is 21 and the driver has to be in possession of a valid driving license for at least 3 years.
Maximum age in Cyprus is 75.
A Surcharge of EUR 6.00 per day applies for drivers between 21 and 25 years of age and 71 and 75 years age.
Reservation, Cancelation and Extension of Rental
Cars are booked by group type. We will do everything possible to meet our customers needs, however preferences are subject to availability at the time of rental.
Confirmations of booking will be normally be sent via e-mail within 24-hours of the booking request.
All cancellation must be received within 48 hours from the time that car hire is due to start. After this point a day`s rental to be charged.
Should you wish to extend your rental beyond the agreed date of termination, it is important that our office is informed immediately so that insurance coverage is extended.
Conditions of Payment
We accept cash, bank cheques and all credit cards from internationally recognized credit card companies – such as American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa. All credit cards must be in the name of the driver and be presented at the time of rental.
An advance charge approval is obtained for the chosen means of payment as a security. The exact deposit is determined on collection since the amount is dependent on the vehicle.
Full payment on arrival.
TPI: Third Party Insurance with Excess
- Euro 400.00 for Groups A, A1, A3
- Euro 600.00 for Groups B, B1, BN
- Euro 800.00 for Groups C, G
- Euro 1000.00 for Groups C1, D, H
- Euro 1500.00 for Groups J
- Euro 2000.00 for Groups J1, J1N, J2
- Euro 5000.00 for Groups H2
Vat is included in Rates
Full 24 hours day
Change of car in case of mechanical breakdown.
Customers can pick between “Full to Full” and “Full to Empty”.
If “Full to Full” is chosen, a deposit is required ( only on a credit card, no cash accepted ) .
One day rental :
- Surcharge of Euro 30.00 for Groups A, A1, B, B1,C, C1, D
- Surcharge of Euro 40.00 for Groups G, H, J, J1, J2
CDW: Collision Damage Waiver
- Surcharge of Euro 7.00 per day for Groups A, A1
- Surcharge of Euro 9.00 per day for Groups B, B1
- Surcharge of Euro 12.00 per day for Groups C, C1, D, G, H, J
- Surcharge of Euro 25.00 per day for Group J1, J2
EDW: Tyres, Windscreen and Oil sump
- Surcharge of Euro 3.00 per day for Groups A, A1
- Surcharge of Euro 4.00 per day for Groups B, B1
- Surcharge of Euro 5.00 per day for Groups C, C1, D, G, H, J
- Surcharge of Euro 6.00 per day for Group J1, J2
Baby seats: These can be obtained for Euro 3.00 per day.
Additional driver: Each additional driver can obtain the right to drive the vehicle at a extra charge of Euro 3.00 per driver per day.
GPS Navigation available on request for Euro 35.00 per rental.
Delivery & Collection
Free delivery and collection to and from Larnaca Airport, as well as, Hotels within the city limits of Larnaca.
Cross Border Rentals & Territorial Restrictions
Cross Border Rentals are not allowed.
According to the Insurance Company Law in Cyprus, car taken to the Turkish Occupied Area are not covered by any Insurance.
In case of offence against Cross Border & Territorial Restrictions all insurances lose their validity.
Returning your car
Unless you have arranged to extend your rental, your car should be returned to the agreed location during office hours. If you fail to return the car on time, you will be charged for the delay accordingly.
Penalty for dirty interior, wet seats, smoking inside the car is 80 euro
All traffic fines incurred during the rental